Friday, February 5, 2010

Wedding Dress Lust List (its wedding season)


I simply adore the Fashion Mini Magazine.  I get excited when it comes in the mail.  If you don't know already it is a tiny magazine that only comes out 2 times are year and its a behind the scenes of fashion week.  It is published by IMG and if i am not mistaken they produce fashion week in NYC. In my head I am going to NYC, Paris, and Milan (of course) and my girlfriends jetsetting with me are  Dita Von Teese, Mary Kate Olson, and Victoria Beckham.  AHHH the life....  

i believe in the secret and I want to get married so lets talk about Wedding dresses today!  The 3 top designers would be: 

Christian Lacroix the exact dress from SATC    

Oscar de la Renta and YES I would wear this hat


Monique Lhuiller she is just so Hot right now i feel like she needed to make my list
What do you think of my top 3?

3 comments: