Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Jamaica me crazy!!

Our Jamaica trip was absolutely epic. I can't believe this is only part one of our spring traveling. 
We stayed at Round Hill Resort in Montego Bay. This wasn't our honeymoon, it actually was our dear friend's 35th birthday party.  

We arrived on Friday afternoon and went straight to the beach. We were having tons of fun just getting acquainted with the friends and family that came from all over the states.  
After the beach a group of about 10 all went to The Pellican for a proper Jamaican meal.  
After that it was time for the hot tub!  

Saturday 
There was a rooster on the road and he was sure to get us up before dawn 5:30 am.  Isaac had a diving excursion all morning so we got up had breakfast and separated till the afternoon catamaran.  When we got on the boat it was amazing.  We watched the sunset, took selfies, danced, and really had the time of all of our lives.  A boat trip always ends with a nap in my case... I really get drained dancing and drinking in the sun. 

Sunday 
Isaac, however, does not need a nap after the boat so he went and got me food and had it waiting on me in the room.  I ate the chicken that had been on the desk over night in the Jamaican heat... I also had a meat patty off the street.  I say all of that to say during the wonderful pool party for the bday girl. I got food poisoning.  So badly, that I had to see a doctor and get a shot and meds.  That normally would have put a damper on a wonderful trip. I try to never regret so... I was stupid...ate bad food.. So, I got to stare at the ocean until I felt better.  It still was an amazing party and part one of our honeymoon.  

Monday 
Travel day was not so bad.  My flight however, was one of the most turbulent ever.  Isn't it ironic going out we had the best flight and a row to ourself.  

Part 2 and actual honeymoon is in about 3 weeks in Virgin Gorda, BVI.  Virgin Gorda is my absolutely favorite place I've ever been.  It's so remote, lush, romantic and the energy there is intoxicating.  I will tell you all about that trip later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment