Saturday, April 10, 2010

I am forever changed....

Life with parole (Death sentence sought)
Nathan Perry Sliger, 19
Chady Abou Zeidan, 18
Sliger and Zeidan bought marijuana from dealer Daniel West in 2001. Later in the day they returned to rob him. They beat him in the head with a hammer and stole several hundred dollars. Plea bargains.



April 9 2001 this happened to my friend Danny and I feel like he is forgotten.... I think about him everyday.  I had such high hopes for his life.  I wanted to believe that I could help him get on the right path.  I'll never know how his story should have ended.   I now love people for who they are and understand that it is a process to become what you are suppose to be. Danny was a drug dealer and a drug user so what.... he was my friend and I loved him and I miss him everyday.  

3 comments:

  1. I feel the same way , danny was my best friend ( we where child hood friends/enemys/then friends again , best freinds at the end .

    I really hope his family is doing well , and have wanted to talk to his sister for forever ( his parents too ) I was at 3 or 4 hearings , the funeral , etc

    and was even supposed to be there that night , danny I miss you so much , I was tormented by your death for such along time , just seen your grave a few weeks ago ( buried 30ft from another child hood friend ) WE MUST MAKE SURE NATHEN SLIGER NEVER GETS out (he can rewuest parole after he has served 22 years) , GC already let Wadih G. Mounsef off lite ( less time than some drug dealers , justice my ass that was disgusting gwinett DA office )

    anybody with any info contact me or psot back here , esp the author , who are you ? HH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Khalua OMG its you ( the name was there but was thinking you went by star or something ( im not sure why )

    Khalua you know me ( been to ur apartment when danny lived there and even when he didnt near club dr back then , we where at the funeral , I cried to you that this wasnt fair !

    I hope your doing good , Danny really liked you alot and its a damn shame that no one from his higschool ( parkview) went . WOW u where a true friend to him , we should talk ( i wonder if u got any pics of him , i dont but want some )

    Hookah Khalua lol your awesome, peace gurl hope to talk to you soon

    Love u danny forever 1 love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey sorry I don't check my blog like I should I'm on Facebook khalua croft

    ReplyDelete