Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Korean Hip Bath

I have to blog about this new ritual I have discovered.  Its called a Hip Bath.  I got it at JeJu Spa just north of atlanta. Its a cleanses the vagina by sitting over a boiling pot of herbs for 45 mins.  It is suppose to tighten and get rid of toxins as well a list of other things.  She had me at tighten and I tuned her out.  $30 and you wear a cape to hold in the heat and you just bake!!  I don't know how much it worked to tighten but I loved to sweat and the herbs have to be good for my skin if nothing else.  I want to go get it weekly.  I wish I took some pictures to show.  Next time I will def take a pic of me sitting on the pot. Think the child potty with a boiling pot.  Its a sight to see that's for sure.  The things that we do for beauty.... just add this to the very long list.

3 comments:

  1. im on my way there now! not sure if i'm gonna do the hip bath today, though...~misskanika

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went last night with a girlfriend for my b-day. It was nice- very nice. Will see if it affects my cramps. Will get it done again in a few months. We left 1:30am.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I visited the JeJu Sauna/ Spa and had the hip bath, body scrub, and massage.....everything was simply amazing!

    ReplyDelete