Saturday, March 8, 2014

Aura

 An aura is a field of subtle, luminous radiation surrounding a person or object. The depiction of such an aura often connotes a person of particular power or holiness. 
I don't see them very often but when I do it's special. 
The first time I saw one I was 17 and I snuck into The Gold Club with Jimmy the Greek.  We were VIP and I had only one request, introduce me to the girl on the VIP card in the blue bikini.  I found out her name was Baby.  Baby was the most beautiful human being I had ever laid my eyes on.  When she walked into the room she was glowing blue, her hair was huge beautiful curls and everything she touched was glittery.  I was convinced fairies were real and I wanted to be one.  We crossed pathes a little later and became the closest of friends. 

The next time I saw one I was 21 and I got a job where you had to shadow someone to learn the job.  There was this tall, red head, girl that wasn't my buddy but all night she was glowing a bright white.  It felt as if she was walking back and forth off in the distance.  At the end of the night she walked right up to me and said, "Hi, I'm Amber! Do you want to come over my house and hang out?" 
I kinda wondered if she thought I was glowing too? I went over her house, we told each other our whole life stories, fell in love and when the sun came up swore to being best friends forever. She has been so special to me.  We can be apart for years and we pick up just like no days have past.  We are a love at first sight best friends story.  

The third, most current time I've seen one was when I met my now husband. He was meeting me for a quick drink to test the chemistry between us. It was a super casual meeting at my night job.  I was away from the store when he arrived and when I was walking back he was standing in front of the door dimly glowing yellow or a light golden color.  Our meeting was soo familiar, we danced, laughed and I fell inlove right then.  After he left my co-worker asked me what I thought about him and I told her, "I think I just met my husband." 




1 comment:

  1. Perfect choice of photos, especially the one of you and Amber with what looks like a glowing ball of pure energy at the point where your heads intersect...

    ReplyDelete