Friday, March 14, 2014

Spring Lust List

I recently got a new convertible.  I bought it during the winter so I have not really had my chance to a enjoy the fun of the drop top.   The spring lust list is all about what will look good in my super cute car. 
This bag is my new must have!! I think it will tide me over until I can get my birkin money saved. $2500


What is a convertible without the shades and scarf to blow fashion in the wind. 





These earrings are so cute. Not what I normally go for but timeless and cute. 

1 comment:

  1. You know, I was surprised to find out the other day that Louboutin makes shoes for men. Not that I could afford to purchase them, but what shock I experienced to find out a fashion fact from another person! I actually told her she must be in error because my friend Khalua would have mentioned it, but I looked it up... You're slippin, Mrs Kinnard.

    ReplyDelete