Friday, March 7, 2014

First purchase together


I won't embarrass myself and show you the before couches, but we were in desperate need of a furniture facelift.  My condo was on the 29th floor, amazing view and very modern. I did not focus on furniture and decorating the condo because I knew it would be too hard to leave if it was perfect, it was too small to be anything but a bachelorette pad. 

It's been about 12 years since I last couch shopped and when I did it last time it was all alone.  As a married couple we went to By Design, my favorite store in my budget, and picked our top 3.  The next day I went shopping and found a more expensive better couch. 


My accountant husband immediately fell inlove with the top pick from the first store and gave me orders to go buy the original less expensive couch. Sometimes you need to show them how good of a deal you have. 😉 I'm so glad we went with the brown leather. It's the leather version of the couch we had.  


Doing these things as a couple makes me feel like a grown up.  I love consulting with my husband. I love that he pays even more!  He has made sure to make me happy in every way.  I swear marriage is a hard decision but when you find the guy it's the best thing ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment