Monday, March 10, 2014

I LOVE Venus Freeze

Venus Freeze works by incorporating Multi-Polar Radio Frequency and Magnetic Pulsed Fields into one device and delivering it safely and effectively to the patient.

Skin tightening, wrinkle reduction and cellulite reduction occur because the multi-polar radio frequency causes a thermal reaction in the tissue which stimulates the body`s natural healing response. That restoring response causes new collagen to form, and the production of new elastin fibres. The active collagen in the skin contracts, causing skin to look and feel firmer and the elastin fibers unravel making the skin appear more elastic.

I found out about Venus after I got engaged.  I needed to make some quick extra money for the wedding so I got a second job just for 6 months.   I'd never heard of it and the people in the office did not have the right entusiasium to make me believe in it right away.  I didn't care at first, I was there for my wedding.  After 2 months of going on the journey with my first patient, I was a believer!  I immediately started treatments on my face. The Venus tightened and smoothed my face back to the way it was when I was 18.  


My favorite patient allowed me to blog her transformation.  She had back rolls and was married to spanx.  After 12 treatments of Venus she no longer wears spanx at all!! 


I love the fact it does not hurt, no cuts, and no down time or restrictions.  I doubt I'll ever get a facelift now that Venus is in my life. I can get one treatment every other month to maintain the results.  Forget forever 21 I'm forever 18. 

I am still working at Sono Bello Atlanta because I love Venus and I can't let go of the access.  I'm completely hooked! 

No comments:

Post a Comment